All new for 2021! The KH501 series subwoofers have deep rooted design history allowing you to experience every subtle nuance of the bottom octaves along your sonic journey. The 2.5” round wire copper voice coil allows the KH501 series to dig deep into your favorite bass heavy hip-hop and EDM tracks while allowing it to still bring out a warm and balanced tonality of the ultra-transient kick drums that are ever present in our favorite rock tracks! The KH501 features a FEA optimized Y35 ferrite motor structure, multilayer foam/rubber surround, rigid kraft pulp fiber cone, sewn tinsel leads, and is topped off with a super light glossy carbon fiber dust cap to provide years of bottom octave bliss. The KH501 series is ready to deliver the bottom octave response we all crave with a budget in mind!
- Hi Temp 2.5” Round Wound Copper Voice Coils
- Non Pressed Paper Cone With Glossy Carbon Fiber Dust Cap
- Progressive Spider w/ Heavy Duty Lead Wires
- Grade Y35 Ferrite Magnet Motor
- 500W RMS Power Rating
- Available in Dual 2 or Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils